FX File Explorer 188.8.131.52 Apk Plus/Root Latest
FX File Explorer features a Material Design UI and new ways to transfer your files between devices and computers:
March 8, 2021
4.1 and up
* SMBv2 support.
* The new “FX Connect”, transfers files from one phone to another with Wi-Fi Direct. It can connect two phones using NFC by touching their backs together. (requires FX+)
* The new “Web Access” feature allows you to transfer and manage files and media via your web browser. Drag and drop whole folders from your computer to your phone. You can also stream your phone’s music playlists over Wi-Fi to your computer. (requires FX+)FX is a file-explorer that makes it as simple as possible to work with media and files on your tablet or phone.* Productivity-oriented “Home Screen”: Directly access your important folders, media, and cloud storage
* Support for multiple windows, including dual-view mode that allows you to view two windows simultaneously
* The “Usage view” mode displays the total size and content of each folder when you browse or manage files
* Support for all file archive formatsFX respects your privacy
* No advertisements
* FX does NOT track user activity: FX never “phones home.”
* NextApp, Inc., an American corporation, was founded in 2002. All proprietary code was created in-house
You can add more functionality to your FX+ module.
* You can access networked computers including FTP and SSH FTP.
* Connect to cloud storage such as Google Drive, SugarSync and Box.
* Support for browsing apps based on permissions required to manage installed applications
* Explore and create encrypted zip files containing AES-256/AES-128 encryption
* Browse audio content by artist/album/playlist; manage and organize playlists
* Browse photo and video folders directly
* Use one password to access the cloud and network locations.
FX has many built-in editing/viewing apps.
* Text Editor (with undo/redo history and cut/paste, search and pinch-to zoom)
* Binary (Hex), Viewer
* Image Viewer
* Media Player and pop up Audio Player
* Zip, Tar and Gzip archives creators and extractors
* RAR file extractor
* Shell Script Executor
Android 8 / 9 Location Permission Notice
* NOTICE: Android 8.0+ required us to add “approximate Location” permission. This is because Wi-Fi Direct leaks this information. FX will never ask for your location. This permission will be required only on Android 8.0 or later, when you use FX Connect. This permission was previously only required for Android 9.0. However, FX now supports the latest Android API and Android 8.0 requires it.
* FX Connect fixes to Android 9/10: Google has made it mandatory that apps using Wi-Fi Direct pairing use the “Access Practise Location” permission. FX *NEVER* can access your location. FX Connect does not require this permission.