Gallery Vault 3.19.58 Apk Pro Patched Latest
GalleryVault is a fantastic privacy protection app to easily hide and encrypt your photos, videos and any other files that you do not want others to see.
|DEVELOPER||GalleryVault Developer Team|
May 1, 2022
4.4 and up
GalleryVault is an amazing privacy protection app that hides and encrypts your photos, videos and files.
GalleryVault allows you to hide the app icon and protect your privacy. This vault is completely secure and can be used to store your images and videos.
GalleryVault is a stunning design that allows you to browse media in a seamless and enjoyable way.
* Hide photos and videos, as well as any other files.
* All hidden files are encrypted
* Support the hiding icon. Gallery Vault exists only because of you.
* Allows you to hide files on SD cards and move encrypted files to SD cards to save storage. This includes Android 4.4 (KitKat), Android 5.0 (Lollipop), Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) and Android 7.0 (+).
* Integrated with Private Web Browser to protect your browser history and personal information from being leaked
* A beautiful, elegant and smooth user experience
* There is no storage limit to hide photos or hide video
* Get out of your car and shake it to close Gallery Vault.
* GIF images can be hidden and played
* Get Break-In Alerts Supported and Know Who is Trying to Break-In
* Show Fake Content and Support Fake Passcode when you enter a fake passcode
* Support Fingerprint
* Support pattern unlock
* Use dark mode to reduce eye fatigue
GalleryVault protects your privacy.
This app requires the permission of the Device Administrator. This is an SD card user’s permission to prevent data loss through uninstalling. GalleryVault will never make any changes to your device.
————- FAQ ————–
Where are my secret files kept online?
How do I launch GalleryVault when GalleryVault is not visible?
One of these methods is possible:
1. Use your device’s built-in browser to visit this page: http://open.thinkyeah.com/gv.
2. Tap the “Manage Space” button on the System App Detail Info page of Gallery Vault (System Setting->Apps->GalleryVault)
What should I do if my passcode is lost?
You can find the most recent mail we sent you by searching the keyword think yes in the mailbox. Follow the instructions in the mail to reset the passcode.
You can send another mail if you are unable to locate the original one using the following steps
1. Launch Gallery Vault locking page.
If your icon is hidden, tap the “Manage Space” button on the System App Detail Info page of Gallery Vault (System Setting->Apps->GalleryVault).
2. You can unlock the button and then fail 2 times.
3. Tap the “Forgot?” button, then tap the “Resend Auth email” button.
For more details, please visit FAQ: http://support.thinkyeah.com/posts.
We welcome any suggestions or issues regarding GalleryVault. [email protected]
Privacy Protect is our main focus. We offer the Hide Picture and Hide Video apps to help you protect your privacy.
English, Russian and Spanish.
2. Support audio playback;
3. Stability can be improved