Neutron Music Player MOD APK 2.19.2 (Paid for free)
Welcome to the incredible world of Neutron Sound carefully crafted for you for more than 10 years! Many users discovered their own music AGAIN with Neutron!
|DEVELOPER||Neutron Code Limited|
Neutron Sound is a world that has been carefully created for you over ten years. Neutron Sound has helped many users discover their music again!
Neutron Player is an advanced musicplayer with an audiophile grade platform-independent 32/64-bit audioengine. It does not depend on the OS music API and delivers a truly unique experience.
* It can output high-resolution audio directly to the internal DAC, including USB DAC.
* It is the only app that can send audio data to network renderers (UPnP/DLNA and Chromecast). All DSP effects are applied including gapless playback.
* This device features a PCM to DSD real time oversampling mode (if enabled by DAC), which allows you to play your favorite Music in DSD resolution.
* It has a sophisticated user interface and an advanced media library functionality that music lovers from all walks of the globe love!
* 32/64-bit hi-res audio processing (HD audio)
* OS and platform-independent decoding and audio processing
* Hi-Res Audio Support (up to 32-bit and 768 kHz)
– Devices with Hi-Res Audio DDACs on-board
– DAPs: iBasso DX150-DX220, Cayin i5-N5ii, Fiio X5-X7-M6-M11, HiBy R6 (+PRO)
* Bit-perfect playback
* All audio formats supported
* Native DSD (direct, DoP), DSD
* Multi-channel native DSD (4.0 – 5.1: ISO, DFF, DSF)
* All output to DSD
* Decoding from DSD to PCM
* DSD formats DFF, DSF and ISO SACD/DVD
* Modular music formats: MOD, IM, S3M, XM
* Voice audio format: SPEEX
* Playlists CUE, M3U and PLS. ASX, RAM. XSPF. WPL.
* Lyrics (LRC Files, Metadata)
* Streaming audio (plays Internet Radio streams, Icecast and Shoutcast)
* Supports large media libraries
* Sources of network music:
– SMB/CIFS network device, NAS or PC, Samba share
– UPnP/DLNA Media Server
– SFTP (over SSH server)
– WebDAV server
* Chromecast output (up to 24-bit and 192 kHz; no limit on a format or DSP effect)
* Output to UPnP/DLNA Media renderer (up to 24-bits, 768 kHz; no limit on a format, or DSP effects).
* Direct output to USB DAC via a USB OTG adapter (up to 32-bit, 768 kHz).
* UPnP/DLNA Media Renderer server (gapless, DSP effects)
* Device local music library management via internal FT server
* DSP effects
– Parametric equalizer (4-60 bands, fully configurable: type and frequency, Q, gain).
Graphic EQ mode (21 presets).
– Frequency Response Correction (5000+ Presets AutoEQ for 2500+ Headphones, user-defined).
– Surround Sound (Ambiophonic Race)
Crossfeed (better stereo sound perception with headphones)
– Compressor/Limiter (compression dynamic range)
Time Delay (loudspeaker-time alignment)
– Dithering (minimize quantization).
– Tempo, Pitch (playback speed and pitch correction).
– Phase Inversion (channel Polarity Change)
* Speaker overload protection filters: Subsonic, Ultrasonic
* Normalization by Peak and RMS (Preamp gain calculation following DSP effects).
* Replay Gain From Metadata
* Gapless playback
* Volume controls for Preamp and Hardware
* Real-time, high quality optional resampling
* Real-time spectrum, waveform, and RMS analyzers
* Balance (L/R).
* Mono mode
* Profiles (multiple configurations)
* Playback modes: Shuffle, Loop, Single Track, Sequential, Queue
* Playlist management
* Media library groupings by album, artist composer, genre year, rating, and folder
* Artist grouping according to ‘Album Artist Category
* Tag editing: MP3, FLAC, OGG, APE, SPEEX, WAV, WV, M4A, MP4 (internal, SD [partial support], SMB, SFTP)
* Folder mode
* Clock mode
* Timers for sleep, wake
* Android Auto
Neutron targets Android 11 in accordance with Google Play requirements
1) You can get old unrestricted behaviour by downloading Generic apks from Neutron’s website: http://tiny.cc/i60puz
2) Re-create your sources using SAF: Sources-[+]-> File System-[+] -> choose a folder /Music. The /Music folder will be added in the File System section. You can either add /Music or create a subdirectory to scan.
All releases notes can be found on the Neutron forum.