Little Inferno APK 1.3.2 + Mod: Unlocked
In an increasingly cold world, players must be through the “Tomorrow” company developed “Little Inferno” burned to buy toys, photos, and a variety of props to warm the cold. Game process: The player will receive many letters, all kinds of connotations, and all kinds of meanings. The game does not have a specific purpose; the purpose is to burn everything you can burn. Whether you like, hate, or all, you can burn things into the “Little Inferno” to pay the torch. All kinds of meaning, all kinds of connotation, only the players themselves experience.
December 28, 2021
5.0 and up
* MORE THAN 1 MILLION COPIES SOLD! *
Congratulations on your Little Inferno Entertainment Fireplace. Toys can be thrown into the fire and played with as they burn. Keep warm inside. It’s cold outside!
Finalist for the IGF Grand Prize
– IGF Nuovo Award Finalist
IGF Tech Excellence Finalists and Winners
– IGF Design Honorable Mention
– IGF Audio Honorable Mention
“A stunning masterpiece that everyone should attempt… It might be the most compelling, beautiful indie game I have ever played all year.” (Gamezone)
“An eloquent statement about games and how they are played.” (Engadget)
“The only test I want to pass when it comes to a good game is that it stays with me. It should be ingrained in my mind for many days after it was played. Little Inferno is simple. It is both charming and bold. It is a lingering presence. It burns brightly. It burns brightly. (Kotaku)
“Entrancing, beautiful and surprising…one the most emotionally-affecting gaming experiences that I have had in a while.” (Forbes)
Screaming robots, credit cards, and batteries can be used to light flaming logs, explode fish, nuclear weapons, or tiny galaxies. A story about looking up at the chimney and seeing the cold world beyond.
* Design by Henry Hatsworth and World of Goo in the Puzzling Adventure
* 100% Indie – Made by three guys, with no offices, publishers, funding
* IAP free – No spam, upselling, or ads, Only the game. Short, polished, perfect as possible.
* Soundtrack is available for free on our website. http://tomorrowcorporation.com/little-inferno-soundtrack
* You can play in English, Spanish, French, Dutch, German, Brazilian Portuguese, and Italian. We are grateful to all our volunteer translators!
Some devices, especially Pixel 6/6 Pro, may experience startup crashes.