Oddworld: Strangers Wrath 1.0.13 (Paid for free)
Rockchip, Broadcom and Amlogic devices are NOT SUPPORTED! Requires at least a 1.2 GHz dual-core CPU, 1 GB RAM with Adreno 220, Nvidia Tegra 3, .
|DEVELOPER||Oddworld Inhabitants Inc|
|Size||24.5 MB + 651.8 MB|
Broadcom, Rockchip and Amlogic devices do not support this device. Requires at minimum a 1.2 GHz dual core CPU, 1 GB RAM, Adreno 220 and Nvidia Tegra 3. ARM Mali 400-MP. PowerVR SGX 543MP. Intel HD Graphics. Variable resolution depending on the device capabilities. In-app performance settings are available. “A stunning and exquisitely executed masterpiece that delivers an unparalleled gaming experience that we have never seen before” Game Informer. 148apps Editor’s Choice 4.5/5 stars “it’s a console quality adventure” Expect to be immersed in over 20 hours of action-adventure. Cantankerous townsfolk in Western Mudos find their villages besieged and ruled by outlaws. Stranger is a bounty hunter and drifter who has a unique crossbow that can fire critters. Stranger’s Wrath was passionately updated for this new release. It features exciting new controls and better visuals.
* Touch-screen controls that can be customized to your liking allow you to move and resize individual buttons.
* Scalable virtual joystick to fine-tune movement sensitivity
* Discover living communities, lush forests, large industrial plants, and other interesting places
* Easily transition from first-person shooter to third-person platformer
* Search your environment for live ammunition
* Use a variety of strategies to shock, stun and lure outlaws.
* Meet strange, funny, and smack-talking natives, enemies, and townsfolk
* Take on dozens of bosses with outrageous names and outlandish arsenals.
* Full “twin-stick” HID gamepad support, including customized control settings for Shield, Moga, PS3, PS4, and many other devices
* Playing and navigating are made easy with intuitive touch controls and a new mobile interface
* Amazing visuals that take advantage of all the advanced graphics capabilities available to today’s mobile chipsets
* A funny script, a dramatic soundtrack, and a compelling storyline with an unexpected twist
* English, German and Russian languages.
* Cloud Save, Leaderboards, Achievements
1.0.7 – 1.0.13
– Fixes to various OS versions and devices. 1.0.5
– Stranger can now be run manually (hold the X button). Please refer to Controls Settings
– Resolve more Adreno driver issues. 1.0.4
– Support even more gamepads.
– Resolves various device issues 1.0.3
– Click the Add App Exit button in the main menu
– Increase sharpness in graphics
– Increase camera distance to get closer to Stranger
Add support for Adreno 22x devices, such as the US Galaxy S3. Previous: