80 Days APK v1.5a1
80 Days – Choose your own route on a 3D globe and travel on an airship, submarine, camel, train, etc. You together with Phileas Fogg in the role of Passepartout will visit 150 cities, study them. Balance your host’s health, finances and time, choose your own way from city to city throughout the game. Will your travel option be correct or will it lead to disaster? Can you earn the trust and respect of Fogg? Have you found the shortest path to the North Pole? But be careful, you are waiting for intrigue, romance and mysterious murder.
2.3 and up
1872 with a steampunk twist. Phileas Fogg believes he can circumnavigate all of the planets in eighty days.
You can choose your route to travel around a 3D globe by steam train, airship, mechanical camel, or submarine.
The book features stunning artwork by Jaume Illustration, Meg Jayanth’s half-million-word script, original music from Laurence Chapman, and the same inklewriter engine which powers our critically-acclaimed Sorcery! Series 80 Days is an interactive adventure you can create by making your own choices, and it is always different each time you play.
As Phileas Fogg’s faithful valet Passepartout you will need to balance your master’s finances, health, and time while you move from one city to the next. You can bribe your way to early departures but you must not go bankrupt or you will be living in poverty and asking for help. You can trade items for profit or collect the equipment you need for the conditions you will face. But too much luggage may slow you down.
80 DAYS is an intense race at breakneck speed with an in-game clock that never stops. Minute by minute, trains, steamers, hot-air balloons, boats, camels and horses leave and arrive.
You can control each city and every journey through an interactive story. Your choices will either speed you up or cause you to fall into trouble. Do you have the ability to earn Fogg’s respect and trust? Do you have the skills and knowledge to find out the shortcuts that will save you days? There’s murder, romance, rebellion, and intrigue waiting for you!
You can connect to the network and see the live feed of other players. This shows you their positions, victories, and disasters. You can race to become the fastest or look ahead to discover the world’s secrets.
You can share your journey with your friends and load other routes into your app to race head-tohead.
* “We have been dreaming of this future for decades. It’s here! It’s here.” New York Times
* “This interactive novel is a brilliant reimagining of Phileas Fogg’s journey around the globe… One of the most impressive examples of branching narration yet created.” The Telegraph
* “For those who love high adventure and good writing, 80 days is a journey that must be taken.” – The Verge
* IndieGames.com: “An incredibly paced, memorable, and quite frankly fantastic piece of interactive fiction that masterfully blends strategy management, resource management, and adventure.”
* “This is modern storytelling that engages. The bold, stylish art gives 80 Days almost the feel of a graphic novel. Pack your case, armchair Passepartout – adventure awaits!” – Joystiq
Explore 150 cities. Millions of trips. In 1872, there were tensions, inventions, and exploration. This was a combination of detailed research and techno-fantasy. You can climb the Burmese mountains, trek through the Zulu Federation and sail up the Amazon to disappear under the Indian Ocean. But don’t let the time pass you by!
This update fixes compatibility issues with older phones running Android 9.
Please let us know if you have any questions.