Dead Cells APK v2.7.8
Dead Cells – this is an action platformer in which you will plunge into exciting 2D battles with a huge selection of weapons and skills against ruthless bosses and their minions. Test yourself as a test subject of a failed alchemical experiment and explore the ever-changing and expanding castle in search of clues to all the secrets of the sinister island. Study the behavior of your enemies to survive, or be ready to find yourself back in the dungeon faster than you can say “bagel”.
7.0 and up
Death isn’t the end.
You can play as an alchemist who failed to succeed and explore the castle’s sprawling, changing castle to find out what happened on this dark island …!. As long as you can defeat its keepers.
Dead Cells, a roguevania action game from Motion Twin, will challenge you to master fast 2D combat with different weapons and skills against merciless minions or bosses.
Kill. Die. Learn. Repeat.
The indie hit Death Cells was first released on consoles and PC. Now, it’s available on mobile!
Roguevania A progressive exploration of an interconnected universe, with the replayability and adrenaline-pumping threat permadeath
* Dynamic and Frantic 2D Action: Study your enemies’ patterns in order to survive, or be prepared to be sent back into your cell before you can even say “baguette.”
*Nonlinear Progression Get new levels with each death. Choose the path that best suits your build, playstyle, or mood. The sewers aren’t as bad as the ramparts.
Play at your own pace Will it be fun to explore every corner of the castle, or will you rush to the finish?
FREE MODE UPDATE FOR CUSTOM MODES! [21/09/2021]
* Custom Mode Update – Change the run to your liking
* Addition to your backpack – Store an additional weapon
* One new biome – Derelict Distillery
* Nine new enemies – Dancers and Demolishers, Corpulent Zombies, Demolishers, and more
* Nine new weapons and accessories – Crowbar and Hattori’s Katana, Barrel Launcher, and many more
* Eight new mutations: Porcupak, Ranger’s Gear, Barbed Tips, and many more
* Brand New Outfits
Enjoy a relaxing break from the castle’s madness and take a stroll through beautiful scenery with The Bad Seed DLC.
* You can lose your head in the not so peaceful Dilapidated Arboretum or the noxious Morass the Banished at new levels
* Meet the locals: The Yeeter and the Jerkshroom are two new monsters you can rip apart.
* Get new weapons: Trim the hair on your head with the Scythe Claw or dance to the beat of the Rhythm N’ Bouzouki
* Mama Tick’s new boss is waiting to be fought by you
FATAL FLALLS DLC [21/09/2021]
* Three new biomes: Get some fresh air at Fractured Shrines, play at Undying Shores, and snap a photo at the Mausoleum
* Eight new monsters – The Cold Blooded Guardians, their friends, and they would love to tell you more about their culture. … Wait! Aren’t they your relatives in the Undying Shores ?
* Seven new weapons – The lil’ serenade is great for breaking the ice between the locals. However, the Snake Fangs would make a wonderful souvenir.
* One new boss – The Scarecrow is proud of his gardening skills, and will not hesitate to display them.
QUEEN AND THE SEA DLC
Would you be able to take it to sea?
* Two new biomes: Battle your way through a rotten wreck, or climb a burning lighthouse to confront your most dangerous foe.
* Nine new weapons including a throwable shark and a trident, as well as a pirate hook-hand (eyepatch not included).
* Two new bosses! Don’t lose your mind before you meet Queen Elizabeth II!
You also get the usual extras with this DLC:
– A not-so-cute pet.
– Many new outfits.
– Find new enemies to defeat.
WARNING: Devices that have less than 2 GB RAM may not be capable of running this content properly. If your device has less than two gigabytes of RAM, we recommend that you do not take this DLC.
* Two game modes available: Original & Auto-Hit
* Custom controls and More touch control options: Move the buttons to your liking. Swipe to dodge…
* External controller support
No ads, no F2P mechanics!
If you run into a problem, please get in touch with us at [email protected] with as much information as possible on the issue.
– Resolves the appearance bug that causes endless achievements to appear
– Repairs UI problems in the training room
– Fixes skins descriptions
It is now possible for you to unlock the achievement related to the completion the Lighthouse