GTA San Andreas MOD APK 2.00 (Unlimited money)
Five years ago, Carl Johnson escaped from the pressures of life in Los Santos, San Andreas, a city tearing itself apart with gang trouble, drugs and corruption. Where filmstars and millionaires do their best to avoid the dealers and gangbangers.
Now, it’s the early 90’s. Carl’s got to go home. His mother has been murdered, his family has fallen apart and his childhood friends are all heading towards disaster.
|Size||15.2 MB + 1.8 GB|
7.0 and up
Carl Johnson fled Los Santos San Andreas five years ago from the stresses of living in a city that was ravaging itself with drug and gang violence. Filmstars and millionaires try to avoid dealers and gangbangers.
It’s now the early 90s. Carl has to return home. His mother was murdered and his family is in disarray.
A couple of corrupt cops arrest CJ for homicide upon his return to the neighbourhood. CJ is taken on a journey across San Andreas by corrupt cops in order to save his family members and take over the streets.
Rockstar Games’ biggest mobile release yet is here with a huge open-world that covers the state of San Andreas as well as its three main cities, Los Santos San Fierro and Las Venturas. It boasts enhanced visual fidelity, over 70 hours of gameplay, and more than 70 hours.
Grand Theft Auto San Andreas features
* High-resolution, remastered graphics created specifically for mobile. This includes lighting enhancements and improved character models.
* Cloud Save support for Rockstar Social Club members to play across all of your mobile devices
* Dual analog stick controls to control movement and camera.
* You can choose from three different control options and customize controls that will display buttons only when they are needed.
* Compatible with select Bluetooth and USB gamepads, as well as the MoGa Wireless Game Controllers
* Available in combination with Immersion tactile effects.
Adjustable graphic settings allow you to customize your visual experience.
Languages supported: English, French and Italian.
For optimal performance, we recommend that you re-boot your device after closing any other apps or downloading Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas.
Note: If you are currently playing the game, it is better to load it from a manual save instead of clicking “Resume.” After updating, this only needs to happen once. After that, “Resume”, will work normally.
Improvements and fixes to general bugs.