Planescape: Torment: Enhanced Edition APK 126.96.36.199 + OBB
Ninth art top masterpiece. Black Island StudPhone painstakingly made the game. No, it should be called art, although this epic art eventually applauded, so that the dissolution of the black island, but it is the pinnacle of the black island, this art is conveyed by the obscure, dark, not secular Can understand, is a thought, spirit, self thinking, this immortal for.
|Requires Android||3.0 and up|
This game is optimized to tablets. It is not recommended for phones with screens smaller than 7 inches. We do not support Chrome OS devices.
Reviewers have this to say:
“Planescape: Torment” is a great game. The Enhanced Edition adds a beautiful, subtle, and beautifying upgrade.
– Geek & Sundry
“Planescape Torment” is a classic masterpiece that can age gracefully on your smartphone or tablet.
“Planescape: Torment, a timeless classic, is now better with the Enhanced Edition.”
Planescape: Torment: The Enhanced Edition will take you on a journey through the skies, to survive combat with a group of special companions, and to solve puzzles that are unlike any other in the genre.
To wide critical acclaim, the original Planescape: Torment released in 1999. Multiple outlets awarded it RPG of the year for its unique story, characters and incredible soundtrack. Millions of Planescape: Torment enthusiasts have been enjoying exploring the bizarre and dangerous city of Sigil, as well as its surrounding planes, since then.
This fantasy adventure is rich in story and features a setting that’s unlike any other. This RPG classic lasts 50+ hours. You will be able to defeat alien creatures, engage with rich dialogue, and explore Planescape’s dark and dangerous setting.
This is Planescape: Torment unlike anything you’ve ever seen.
“What can change the nature and character of a man?”
The Nameless One is a large, ugly figure that has been covered in tattoos and scars throughout many lives. None of these are easily remembered but they are back to haunt you. Morte, a floating skull who keeps secrets and prods you awake, and you embark on an adventure to take The Nameless One beyond the streets of Sigil, into the mysterious Outer Planes, and into the depths, of Hell.
You’ll meet companions that match the strange nature of the planes in your quest for answers. These include a succubus who can kill with one kiss, a cube who uses crossbows to confuse people, a suit made of armour animated and animated by a spirit requesting JUSTICE, and many more. These companions, along with others at The Nameless One, will help you explore other worlds to find answers. You’ll also discover that certain destinies can’t be avoided and that some memories are more expensive than immortals.
1. Enhanced Planescape: Gameplay improvements, bug fixes and enhancements that best reflect the original vision of the game.
2. The Planes Are Await: Planescape features strange magics, strange adversaries, and Dungeons & Dragons locations across the multiverse.
3. Conversations to Recall: Meet personable items, philosophical undead and rat hiveminds as you walk the planes with some of the most bizarre allies ever seen in an RPG.
4. Choose Your Path: Character creation and development is only the beginning. You can make the Nameless One change his class, alignment, or gain new abilities depending on your choices.
5. Remastered Music: The entire Planescape: Torment soundtrack was remastered in-game for more depth and richness to Sigil, the multiverse, and other games.
6. Planescape: Torment: The Enhanced Edition is a new tablet interface. Side menus can be opened and closed with a touch. You can also select dialogue options using handy conversation buttons. A brand new action indicator allows you to make tactical decisions.
7. A Planescape For Today: This Enhanced Edition features tab highlighting, area zooming and combat log.
8. You can play it your way: Turn on or off Enhanced Edition features to enjoy Planescape: Torment’s original glory.
9. PST: EE can be accessed in English, French Polish, German and Korean. Please note that Korean translations are text-only. English is used for voice-overs.
What’s the new
Graphics options include additional font scaling optionsAndroid-specific bugs fixed
The page 4, “How to Play”, has four arrow indicators. They have been replaced and point to the correct button.
Casting Abyssal Fury does not freeze the game.
Fixed a bug that caused a crash when the Motorola Xoom MZ604 was started