USB Audio Player PRO APK 5.7.7 (Paid for free)
High quality media player supporting USB audio DACs and HiRes audio chips found in the latest phones. Play up to any resolution and sample rate that the DAC supports! All popular and less popular formats are supported (beyond the formats that Android supports), including wav, flac, mp3, m4a, wavpack, SACD ISO, MQA and DSD.
High-quality media player that supports USB audio DACs or HiRes audio chips in new phones. You can play at any resolution or sample rate the DAC supports. All formats, including less-popular formats, are supported, beyond what Android supports, such as wav, flac and mp3, wavpack and SACD ISO, MQA and DSD.
This app bypasses all Android audio limitations and is essential for audiophiles. This app can be used with our USB audio driver for USB-DACs, the HiRes driver internal audio chips or the standard Android driver. It is one of the best media players.
The app has an MQA Core Decoder since version 5. (In-app purchase necessary). MQA (Master Quality authenticated) is a British technology that reproduces the original master recording sound. The MQA master file is authenticated, small enough to stream/download and backward-compatible. Many tracks in MQA are available on the Tidal streaming service, which is supported by USB Audio Player Pro. This gives you a unique opportunity to experience MQA.
MQA decoders will display the MQA stream at 44.1/48kHz and 88.2/96kHz. You can combine it with USB DACs featuring an MQA renderer, such as AudioQuest DragonFly/iFi/Stella, to further unfold the MQA stream at higher sample rates.
Please visit http://mqa.co.uk for more information about MQA and https://www.extreamsd.com/index.php/mqa to read more about MQA inside the app.
* Plays wav/flac/ogg/mp3/MQA/DSD/SACD ISO/aiff/aac/m4a/ape/cue/wv/etc. Files can be both 24-bit and 32 bits.
* Allows for a USB audio DAC to be connected via an OTG cable
* Natively supports 32-bit/768kHz and any other rate/resolution that your USB DAC supports. This is done without requiring you to bypass the Android audio system. Other Android players can only play 16-bit/48kHz.
* Uses HiRes audio chips on many phones (LG V series and Samsung S series), OnePlus, Fiio X5/X7 Pioneer XDP, Nokia, and others. You can play HiRes audio at 24-bit with no resampling This bypasses the Android resampling limitations!
* Free MQA decoding and rendering on the LG V30/V35/V40/V50/G7/G8
* DoP, native DSD and DSD-to PCM conversion
* Toneboosters MorphIt Mobile – Enhance the quality of your headphones, and simulate more than 700 headphone models (in app purchase required).
* Create a Library with tracks that have audio formats not available in the Android media library
* Folder playback
* UPnP media renderer, content server
* Network playback (SambaV1/V2, FTP, WebDAV)
* You can stream audio from Tidal (including Tidal Master/MQA), Qobuz and Shoutcast
* Gapless playback
* Bit perfect playback
* Replay gain
* Synchronized lyrics display
* Conversion of the sample rate (if your DAC does not support the audio file’s sampling rate, it will convert to a higher rate if possible or the highest if unavailable)
* 10-band equalizer
* Software and hardware volume control when applicable
* Optional upsampling
* Last. fm scrobbling
* Android Auto
* No root is required
* ToneBoosters’ advanced parametric EQ (around EUR1.99)
* MorphIt headphones simulator (around EUR3.29)
* MQA Core decoder (around EUR3.49)
Warning! This is not a system-wide driver. You can only playback this app as any other player.
* Added the ‘Android 12+ Volume Fix’ option to the Volume Settings. This can be used when volume buttons on Android don’t work with a USB DAC that has the screen off.
* TIDAL now has a second login button that can be used if you are having trouble logging in to the site.
* Fixed an issue that caused controls for a Bluetooth device to stop working in the latest version
* Solved an issue in which pressing shuffle could clear the queue